Friday, June 26

Sadness...


It's tragic. It has been written over and over again but he truly was one of the greatest artist of all time. I think I fell in love with him when I first heard Billie Jean barely entering the tween years. Fortunately he visited us here in Manila back in the 90s. I was thirteen years old and had to use up all of my daddy's little girl charm and begged him to take me to Jackson's concert. Never mind that it was our quarterly exams the following day. I waited patiently in line before the shuttle takes us from the concert site in Paranaque, with my dingy little Chinese lesson plan in tow, I had my dad carry me on his back so that I can get a glimpse of the man performing amidst a sea of heads in the crowd.

Favorite Michael Jackson songs:

Whenever I'm depressed: Childhood - favorite line from the song "before you judge me, try hard to love me..."
Just Because I want to dance: Man in the Mirror
Remake: Billie Jean

Rest In Peace! I hope you are in a better place!


Photo creds: cnn.com


1 comment:

  1. As he came thro the window, with the sound of, a crescendo, ou! He came into the apartment, saw the bloodstains, on the carpet, Annie are you ok, Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie, You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a Smooth, Criminal!

    People think I'm not ok, cuz I love, such, elementry things, It's not my fault, to compensate, for the Childhood, I'd never known.....

    Yeah, he's my favorite songwriter, cuz you can find songs by him in any genre.... Pretty young things, repeat after me, say nanana, nananana, say nanana, nanana, I'llll take you there, take you there

    I memorized A LOT...

    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens? I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool, who knows what they're up to............. ;)

    ReplyDelete