Saturday, April 18

A Stellar Kind of Education

Last Thursday, despite scorching heat, the BFF and I went furniture hunting all the way to Caloocan City. (You know, seeing that there is not a single day that goes by that this mad obssessed woman does not feel the urge to talk about interior or house designs) After our field trip, decided to tag along to one of her class in De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde. She's become one of those part time faculties in the school's design and arts department. And might I say, WOW! - Not for the BFF's career trajectory, although equally as wowable, but really more for the fantabulous building design that can be seen along the stretch of Taft Avenue.



CSB-SDA is the home of the young and creative. And judging from the looks of the exterior as well as the interior, the young ones creative juices would not be hard pressed to come out in a place like this. There was a moment there, in between waiting for her students to pass their projects and trying to munch on an almost unedible sandwhich, I was swept with college nostalgia and considered enrolling in Film classes once again, or something equally inspiring like that. Sigh.

I didn't want to look like a totally dork so I restrained myself from taking any photos (ok, ok! I am a dork so I got myself one shot, that's it, I swear) but thank gawd BFF also works for an architectural magazine, hence the shots down below.

(note: picrture quality might appear slightly different due to resizing)



Photo cred: Blueprint Magazine

1 comment:

  1. Nice nice...........


    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win

    one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about

    who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and

    yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international

    real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved

    prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens?

    I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool, who knows what they're up

    to............. ;)

    ReplyDelete