Tuesday, February 17

New Beginnings

So I finally did it. I filed my resignation last Friday. I didn’t think it was going to be as tough or as emotional. I guess 2 years do mean a lot. 2 years worth of friendship, memories and a whole lot of laughter and tears.

I had to go to the head of Sales Training once again yesterday to reiterate that my decision is final. But still, she has yet to sign my resignation. Hmm to awol or not? Nah..

But it does spell the end of a chapter. I woke up really late today, and yet I was compelled to take a shower and just be active. It's the beginning of new things and while my premature departure from Nestle wasn't as well planned as say the impending wedding, I have always believed that things happen for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Now do what you love and hussle to make the millionmile!!!!! ;)

    Hey, I was blog hopping yesterday and I found this site called Yummy-Cebu.Com, where there was aa contest ongoing

    whose deadline was yesterdayand there were these 2 bloggers who really FOUGHT for it - one posted only one blog, which

    had 60 blogs durind the deadline nad the other one had 63 during the deadline, and it was so that every 3 mins. the

    blog's likes would change.... It was a real clash between the bloggers, a real battle... who won then... ? his name is Dennies Siongco and its his second time winning a yummy-cebu

    competition... By the way I observed it on fb - it was covered all over twitter and fb.... unusual, its not digged

    yet...;)

    ReplyDelete