Monday, January 11

The Geek Shall Inherit the Universe

They just won favorite comedy show in the recently concluded People's Choice Awards.  And I am totally crushing on uber-geeky,Battlestar Galactica loving, non sarcasm/irony/humor detecting Sheldon Cooper, played brilliantly by Jim Parsons.





I just finished a BBT marathon with the hubby of Season 2.  I can't wait to get the dvd of the new season. Hmm, I think it's time to take another trip down to Metrowalk.

Some of my favorite Sheldon moments:


Leonard: We need to widen our circle.
Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on myspace.
Leonard: Yes, and you’ve never met one of them.
Sheldon: That’s the beauty of it.

Sheldon:  You have about as much chance of going out with Penny as the Hubble Telescope has of finding that at the center of each black hole there's a little man with a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.

Sheldon: I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an  inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you. 

Penny: I’m a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
Sheldon: Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.
Penny: (puzzled) Participate in the what? 

Sheldon: It’s perfectly acceptable to cry when your sad…I cry cause others are stupid and that makes ME sad.

Warning Penny about her impending "war" with Sheldon.

Leonard: Oh Penny you do not want to get it on with Sheldon that guys is one lab accident away from being a super villain.

His mom calling him demanding he apologizes to Penny...


Sheldon: But mom...she keeps sitting in my spot.  And-and she touched my food.  Ok, yes I took her clothes but she started it.  No that's not fair.  Why should I have to apologize?  Yeah, I really don't think this is the kind of thing Jesus concerns himself with. No you're right. I don't really know what Jesus concerns about.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!

    I'll check it out...

    "gimmick-cebu.com" Looking for Nightlife and event hopping in Cebu? I TOTALLY recommend this site...

    it's awesomeness...

    ReplyDelete