Wednesday, January 21

Must Try: Food Tripping with You, Me & Dupree

So the fiance, myself and Dupree just got back from having dinner at Nippon, the last on my list of Go-To-Japanese-Resto along Tomas Morato.

The verdict? Ho Hum... I'm not as thrilled as I thought I was going to be. Heard a lot of good things about Nippon. Unfortunately it failed to live up to the hearsay. Dupree had the buffet for Php550 and you can say that it was worth it - plate count-wise but in terms of freshness, there's a big question mark there.

The Salmon Sashimi was still frozen inside when served. The California Maki was missing the crabstick inside. Very poorly presented. (sad face)

Now that we have finished with our Japanese Eating Challenge, I wonder what's next on the list? Steak houses perhaps? Oooh the fiance would just love that.

1 comment:

  1. Cool...


    Hey, I was blog hopping yesterday and I found this site called Yummy-Cebu.Com, where there was aa contest ongoing

    whose deadline was yesterdayand there were these 2 bloggers who really FOUGHT for it - one posted only one blog, which

    had 60 blogs durind the deadline nad the other one had 63 during the deadline, and it was so that every 3 mins. the

    blog's likes would change.... It was a real clash between the bloggers, a real battle... Some on fb were like, GO SUMO

    GO!!!!!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!, and that guy even called his friends to open profiles at

    yummy-cebu.com to like him... he won then... his name is Dennies Siongco and its his second time winning a yummy-cebu

    competition... By the way I observed it on fb - it was covered all over twitter and fb.... unusual, its not digged

    yet...;)

    ReplyDelete