Monday, January 5

Sofie the Pooh turns ONE!



Sigh...after months of planning – Sofie finally turned ONE!!! Hooray! Never thought that volunteering to be a party planner would take up so much of my time…

I had to cut out 60 Winnie the Pooh invites TWICE! Because I had oodles of time when I first created the design and suggested that we do a pull-out invites. Bad idea – unless you’re not D-I-Y-ing.

I love how the day turned out. The cake was just so fun and kiddie-friendly everyone wanted to gather around the table and try to take some photo op.


Where: Le Souffle Rockwell Club
When: December 21, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Cool...

    Blog Clash!!!! Witness the final moments or takepart in the battle between 2 bloggers, fighting for the prize of one day at the Sand Trap...

    Sumo SnaX, winner of our first competition, has a blog with 53 likes currently...

    Doyzkie Buenaviaje, newcomer to Yummy, and Blogger of the Month on Cebu Bloggers Society Inc., has a blog with 51 likes currently....

    Register to Yummy-Cebu, and witness or take part in the most thrilling chapter of yummy-cebu.com, yet....
    B L O G C L A S H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete