Monday, January 12

Wedding 101: The Church Decision

Ok, so the fiance is about to give up on me. I seriously saw him sighing in frustration when he realized that the aforementioned decision to go with Mary the Queen as the venue for the ceromony is apparently still up for discussion.




I love MTQ. I remember Sunday masses there when I was younger. But the stubborn bridezilla in me is strongly attracted to St. Pacracious at Paco Park. The fiance and I went there today. Unfortunately, the park is closed during Mondays and Tuesdays. Good thing I was able to sweet talk the guard into letting us in and take a peak. (Ahhh nothing beats a desperate bridezilla-to-be!) Once again, seeing it made me realized that this place can defintely work for the theme I had in mind.
Last year, it was still open for the November 29 slot. Crossing my fingers that it will still be once the fiance and I get this whole church thing sorted out.
MTQ rate: Php 15,000 (comes with a free organist and choir)
Located at Madison St., Greenhills West, San Juan
Tel Nos.: 722.9711 to 15,722.1826

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again...! Hey, I was blog hopping yesterday and I found this site called Yummy-Cebu.Com, where there was aa contest ongoing

    whose deadline was yesterdayand there were these 2 bloggers who really FOUGHT for it - one posted only one blog, which

    had 60 blogs durind the deadline nad the other one had 63 during the deadline, and it was so that every 3 mins. the

    blog's likes would change.... It was a real clash between the bloggers, a real battle... Some on fb were like, GO SUMO

    GO!!!!!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!, and that guy even called his friends to open profiles at

    yummy-cebu.com to like him... he won then... his name is Dennies Siongco and its his second time winning a yummy-cebu

    competition... By the way I observed it on fb - it was covered all over twitter and fb.... unusual, its not digged

    yet...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howԁy woulԁ you mind stating which blοg
    platform you're using? I'm plаnning to start my own blog in thе
    nеar futuгe but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completelу uniquе.
    P.S Sorry fοr gettіng off-topic but Ӏ hаd to ask!


    http://blog.lgmedsupply.com/?p=293/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm using blogspot. I tried wordpress before but it wasn't as easy to navigate (although i have friends who swore by it, go figure :D), hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Hello theгe! Do you knοw if they maκе
    аny plugins to sаfeguaгd against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.

    Any tiρs?

    Stop by my website - how to make money buying and selling used cars

    ReplyDelete