Saturday, July 25

Design Hunting: Ikea

I remember when I was in Hongkong with friends last year, we spent one night scouting for good finds in this gigantic IKEA store. Thank gawd someone wisen up and decided to bring those wonderfully quirky items here in the Philippines.

The online store for IKEA items was by Eugene Enriquez way back December 2007 - www.ikeaph.multiply.com but even better there's an actual physical store (unofficial of course) that's super near my place. Love!


It doesn't go with our theme for the house but I just adore this unique shoe rack that they have.



Address: 120 Kamias Road Quezon City
Store hours: 8am to 5pm weekdays, 1030am to 730pm weekends

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it does look innovative...

    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens? I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool, who knows what they're up to............. ;).............

    ReplyDelete