Wednesday, July 22

Shopping for furniture

Disaster struck again yesterday. I was supposed to meet up with our furniture maker at our new place. When we got there, I couldn't get the locks to open. WTH! Sigh. We had to reschedule but I bet he is secretly cursing me to hell and back, after all he lives all the way in Novaliches and I had him meet us up at Manila area. Uh-oh

On a brighter side, furniture shopping always cheers me up. Here's a cool dining chair found, of all places, in Crossings Department Store along Quezon Avenue.



I love them! Although I'm not sure it goes with the design concept we have for our house. But if you're doing a modern romantic themed this would definitely fit the bill.

Dining set: Php 32,000 - eight-seater with 60" squared glass dining table

1 comment:

  1. What?! Thats a lot of money on furniture...
    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens? I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool, who knows what they're up to............. ;)

    ReplyDelete