Wednesday, July 8

A Dog Day Afternoon

Gone are the days wherein parties are thrown purely for, umm, well human beings. Now that more and more women are ruling the corporate world, indisposable incomes from this set are being wisely used for a far more frou-frou-ey affair than what their male counterparts would have agreed to.

Last Saturday, one of my good friends decided to throw her beloved Hitler (shiztsu) his first birthday party. And where better to do that than the ever so dog-friendly Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Fort Bonifacio-Hi Street. There were gifts. Cakes. Candles. It was like anyone else's 1st birthday - Except it was Hitler's! Five stranger dogs were forced to party by their wannabe-desperate-housewife-moms. Soon, other stranger dogs joined in on the fun.


6 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm making an article for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf about the shop being a dog-friendly store and I was wondering if I could include your story in it.

    You can reach me at annabelle.sanchez@geisermaclang.com or at +639175224624. :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just in case you have any questions or need more photos just email me at jake_pua623@yahoo.com or leave a comment here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!!]


    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens? I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool, who knows what they're up to............. ;)

    ReplyDelete