Tuesday, July 28

Silent Film Festival


If you want to try something new (well something new at least for me anyways) then you might be interested to head down Shangrila Plaza Mall this Thursday. It's officially the start of the Silent Film Festival - now on it's third year here in Manila.

First film to be screened will be Jirokichi the Rat from Japan (8pm) I have no idea what it's about. Not even sure if this is all too good of an idea. I'm still on the fence about the whole silent movie thing but heck might as well. Will let you know Friday if it's any good.

1 comment:

  1. Nice nice nice!!!
    Tho I agree w/ u!!!


    Hey, I went back to Yummy-Cebu.com today, and guess what I found this time - they are making a NEW competition again!!!! Real fast, huh? Anyways. The competition is this time about mothers day - treat ur mom to a restaurant and write about ur moms favorite dish there - make sure u get pics!!!! Anyways, I'm going for it, might win!!!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete