Monday, July 27

I Spy with My Eyes: Week in Review

For desserts with our wedding ninong/ninang last Saturday.


Dress by Fashion pill
Pink leggings bought in Archeology
White patent high heels by Stella Luna


For casual Fridays. Dinner with friends at Pink Pepper, majhong night afterwards
Sequences shirt top by Zara
Tanned pants bought at Greenhills bazaar
Fedora hat by Tonic
Gold bangle from Tiendesita
Sneakers by Vans


Meeting with Veluz for gown measurement.
Grey loose top from 168
Bayo shorts and Charles and Keith peep toe heels

1 comment:

  1. Nice...

    Hey, I went back to Yummy-Cebu.com today, and guess what I found this time - they are making a NEW competition again!!!! Real fast, huh? Anyways. The competition is this time about mothers day - treat ur mom to a restaurant and write about ur moms favorite dish there - make sure u get pics!!!! Anyways, I'm going for it, might win!!!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete