Tuesday, March 23

One Cool Summer Night

I love themed parties.  And nobody throws it better than one of my best friends, Iamsimmy herself.  To celebrate turning a year wiser, Iamsimmy decided to have a mini summer fiesta at her place.  Everyone came in their shortest shorts and flatest sandals to feast on yummy Lechon (shoot! I think it's all the dieting I've been doing. I seem to be salivating over Lechon the past few days), grilled prawns and so much more.  Plus, what fiesta would be complete without a round of margaritas and other umbrella-ed drinks.

The Invite



The Food (Ok, sorry I HAD to add this image, because I'm really craving for Lechon, and I'm only on Day 2 of the 7-Day Challenge I set. Damnit!!)


What I was wearing:


Straw Hat by Zara, Boyfriend shirt by People are People, Yellow gladiators by a bazaar in Greenhills


Photo cred: Carol Lee

1 comment:

  1. Nice party...

    "tr3at ur mama 4 free"
    is what it said on the instructions about the new contest for mothers day......

    ReplyDelete