Tuesday, March 16

Looking Forward: Sushis, Sashimis, and Sumo

We just booked our hotels for up coming trip to Japan last night/early this morning. I am so stoked!  We were supposed to course it through our travel agent however her email quotations for the hotel rate sent major shockwaves through this blogger's heart.  Thank gawd for Agoda.com.  We got to the stay at the same business hotels for a fraction of the price, imagine it was $150-$200 lower per night! Think of all the sushi we could have eaten with those $$$!

Speaking of sushis I can't wait to have lunch at Gonpachi in Tokyo.  I have been eyeing their menu for the longest time now and I'm just three weeks away from satisfying my earthy cravings.




Also while in Tokyo, I hope to catch a practice Sumo session.  Unfortunately there are no Sumo matches scheduled for April.


Other things I'm looking forward to:

1. Watching a geisha performance at Gion Center
2. Visiting the Peace Park at Hiroshima
3. Theme Parks!!! Disneyland, Disneysea, Universal Studios, Sanriotown!!!
4. Fun times at Funaoka Onsen
5. Waking up with Mt. Fuji as a view



24 days to go

1 comment:

  1. ARRRGGG!!!! When will I finally win the Lottery and get 87.160 Million pesos!!!!!!! :@

    "vacation-cebu.com - it's community driven, and I gotta tell you, it's much cheaper than a tour guide -

    it costs nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete