Tuesday, March 17

Looking Forward: More Summer Getaway


Summer is definitely here. A few days ago, blogged that one of the MUST-DO this year is to continue on with the traveling. Started the year just right with a couple of out of towns and country trips and now that summer is approaching I can't wait to get on my bikini once again and hit the beach.

April 26 - 30 : Trip to Sorsogon with the gang. Whale watching/swimming. I am excited. By this time next year half of the gang will either be engaged or married so we really need this to be the last big wild hoorah for the single folks! (yours truly included!)

May 8 - 13 : Boracay Trip with the COT and consequently fiance and his friends. Some of my friends from work have longed planned to attend the Nestea Beach Volley at Boracay and what better time than now. I'm just so happy I found out that the fiance and his friends are also going on those same dates. Woopie! More r&r for me and the future hubby then!

Yey! I'm going to be broke after this!

2 comments:

  1. hey sorry. but although i'm 75% chinese i really cant understand chinese hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha....


    Hey, I was blog surfing yesterday as I saw a blogging site called yummy-cebu.com.... They were having a contest about who will win one day at sandtrap for free, all expenses going to yummy cebu.... Well, 2 bloggers were really close, cuz the competition is all about who has the most likes, well, they started out as 8 likes and 7 likes.... 2 weeks later it became 29 and 29... and then until 38 38... and yesterday was the deadline.... at 6:00 pm it stopped... the LIKE WARZ which I watched with amusement ended at the international real time, 6:00 pm. sharp... and Dennies Siongco won, its on the site now... The standing was 63 to 60... and it was a well deserved prize for such an exciting battle.... My verdict, it's good to join yummy-cebu.com - if you write good blogs, well, see what happens? I'll give it a shot next time, maybe I'll end up having a gourmet dinner or a fun day in the swimming pool ,who knows what they're up to............. ;)

    ReplyDelete