Sunday, August 16

Girls Only

I think every single and not so single girl should have a girl's night in/out as often as possible. Don't get me wrong I love the guys in our gang but there's always plenty of sneaky, ewwwy naughty details left unsaid when all 20 something of us are present. Despite geeky and boyish tendencies, I actually love getting manis and pedis, attending spa parties, shopping for cheapo and not so cheapo frou frou-ness, and take part in all sorts of crazy girl's only event.



Last Saturday, Jaynie hosted our girl's night at her place. I deposited the fiance at the trusty hands of his friends and headed over with drinks in tow to Jaynie's. To my shock, all the boys were there except for 2 plus ones. Haha... I might be wrong, but i have this sneaking suspicion that these guys secretly take pleasure in all our girly activities.

1 comment:

  1. good for you


    "tr3at ur mama 4 free"
    is what it said on the instructions about the new contest for mothers day......

    ReplyDelete