Monday, August 24

Looking Forward: Boots Shopping

I found this perfect site to satisfy my boots cravings. And yes, I need this badly, because I seriously cannot afford to keep on buying expensive shoes on a whim. Getting married you know, must be a wee bit practical nowadays, well at least until the sting of paying for the last red boots subside .



Ankle Boots around Php 2150
Brown Suede Knee high boots around Php 2450 (Such a steal!!!)

This and more at my favorite shoe site.. shoecrazeee.multiply.com

Sigh. Must R--E--S--I--S--T temptations!

2 comments:

  1. wow the website shoecrazee rocks! thanks jakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once ur paycheck makes a growing spree, go for it I say!!!


    "tr3at ur mama 4 free"
    is what it said on the instructions about the new contest for mothers day......

    ReplyDelete