Thursday, April 22

DisneySea, Japan

Truly the happiest place on earth!  We rode all the different attractions (umm except for those with height limit *kahit pambata papatusin namin, but the one time I didn't mind falling short was the one time I'm too tall for things*) and watched as many shows we could catch.


Some highlights were:

1. Journey to the Center of the Earth. Really loved this ride, except a big scary surprise at just about the end of the ride.



2. 20,000 League Under the Sea. I thought we really were deep in the ocean.


3. Raging Spirits


4. Triton's Kingdom.  I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid when I was young so this was an entirely childhood fantasy come to life.


5. Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull 


6.Tower of Terror. 2 thumbs up for this.  I was anticipating the drop the moment we entered the hotel.  But as you can see from the photo below I was still scared as hell.



7. Storm Rider.  Think 4D only soooo much better!



DisneySea is divided into 7 areas; a. Port Discovery, b. American Waterfront, c. Lost River Delta, d. Mediterranean Harbor, e. Mysterious Island, f. Mermaid Lagoon, g. Arabian Coast.  We went to each zone and enjoyed the magical fire/water show just before the park closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment